Optimized for SMEs
We believe that qualtiy, state of the art corporate knowledge management platforms shouldd not be limited to Fortune 100 companies with deep pockets and extensive resources. Instead, all organizations regardless of their size or industry vertical deserve this type of solution.
OptEngage is designed for SMEs (Small and Medium-sized Enterprises) who do not have the resources or budget for traditional solutions. From pricing, hosting, operational management and implementation, site management and training; all aspects of OptEngage scream success for smaller organizations. For example:
Your mileage may vary, but a typical 150 person company can expect to experience an increase of less than a quarter of one percent of the total labor budget.
- As a cloud-hosted application, you will spend nothing on hardware, software or infrastructure.
- You do not need to assign IT resources to develop or support OptEngage.
- All site management tasks are performed by employees with business analyst skills.
Your employees manage all the content; there is no need to dedicate HR or marketing resources to keep the content up to date.
- OptEngage can be used any time, anywhere, on any device; so your remote workers can remain connected and fully engaged.
- You don't need to limit OptEngage to your employees. You can open up relevant portions of the site to your 1099 workers, consultants, vendors, suppliers, or business partners.
- You pay for the platform through an affordable PEPM subscription plan.
- If you decide to engage outside resources to help, you can select an approved vendor through the OptEngage Partner Program.
From a financial perspective, you pay for the solution through an affordable subscription plan that is priced on a Per Employee Per Month (PEPM) basis. Based on your budget an preferences, you can obtain professional services from an OptEngage partner, or not.
Simple economic example of 150 employee service firm. All in allocated expense of less than $12.00 PEPM; which for a typical US-based service firm equates to less than one quarter of one percent increase in your monthly employee spend for labor and benefits.