Whether you work for a school, bank, insurance company, credit union, government agency, or virtually any other organization, odds are you are a member of a specific department.
And the department you belong to goes a long way in defining your tasks, roles and responsibilities, the information you need to track, the people you work most closely with, the software applications you use, how you are trained, the Key Performance Indicators you follow and a whole lot more.
All of this information is tracked through OptEngage and delivered through a dedicated microsite for each department.
All Your Department Information in One Place
Out of the box, each Department landing page organizes department content by:
- Discussion Forum Department members communicate through a dedicated discussion forum.
- Roster Listing of active department members, hyperlinked to each member's user profile.
- Document Management Department documents are added to the Document Repository and accessed through the Documents page.
- Policy and Procedures Operational guidelines are documented on each department's wiki.
- News Feed All Department updates are chronicled in the News Feed for easy access by team members.
- Key Performance Indicators The specific KPIs that monitor department performance are available through the KPI page.
- Training The specific training resources relevant to this department employees are available through the Training page.
- Projects The projects being followed by this departement are available on the Project Tracker page.
- Applications The software applications used by department employees are available on the Apps page.